Eagle Star LED ESF7600 760W Timer, Dimmable LCD Display Full Spectrum Foldable LED Grow Light For Indoor Plants
In Stock | Free Shipping Worldwide
Frequently Bought Together
* Eagle Star LED ESF7600 760W is one of the most advanced foldable LED grow lights for indoor plants. The grow light adds extra red light on the basis of full-spectrum, it also has Timer, and dimming function without a controller.
**ESF7600 input voltage is 100-277VAC, which is available for 110VAC , 120VAC 220VAC and 240VAC;
* It delivers powerful 2128 μmol/s PPF output in the 760W class and high-efficacy 2.8-3.0 μmol/J that helps you effectively optimize plant growth, enhances the quality, and cuts operational costs. The body of the light is crafted from the strongest grade Aluminum alloy and engineered for maximum durability.
* The integrated LCD display shows the actual wattage, PPF value, and more! There is red light turning knob placed on top of the screen. Twisting left will set the lighting schedule to 6/12/14/ 16/18hrs per day, turning right will adjust the brightness at your desired level from 100% -30%.
* The fixture has 2 tunable spectrum options: V1, F1 spectrum offers a balanced red wavelength essential for the vegetative stage. F1 offers an appropriate amount of deep red light, stimulates extra photosynthesis for the blooming.
* V1 : Full Spectrum 700W
F1 : Full Spectrum + Red 760W
* Footprint: 5ft*5ft
* Samsung + Osram
* Efficacy: 2.8-3.0 μmol/j
* Fahold & Sonsen Driver
* Bar QTY: 8pcs
* Full Spectrum + Red
* Input voltage: 100-277V 50Hz/60Hz
* 0-10V/APP/WIFI/Computer/Control Table+J14
* Certificate: CE RoHS ETL cETL
* 5 Years Warranty
* indoor plants
* ornamental plants
Very bright grow light. Very good quality too. I have some Indian plants that we keep out in summer and bring inside in winter. It help lots for my indoor plants.
1000w is really good for my girls. Using daily for three months. Gets your garden plants a great head start. Can't wait to get a big harvest!
As they just delivered these two lights, I am unable to give a complete Review, but I will say that I am Mightily Impressed so far!
They are very solidly built and weigh in at Approx. 9lbs each, are well built, and nicely assembled, -complete with Hanging cables, snap-hooks, Power Cords etc.
When turned up to 'Full Brightness' they will nearly blind you, (they come with dark glasses for this reason!)
I just installed them and am waiting to see the results, and will add my edited review in approx. 10 days or so. - So Far, - I fully believe these will get the job done nicely!
Don’t sleep on this! This baby shinesssss sooooo bright!!! worth every penny I don’t care what people say. Highly recommend!!
Insanely bright. I describe it as sunlight. Really good for wattage, getting the ESF7600 for veg tent now
Update. Plants in 1 gallon pots 11/4
Transplantes 11/5 in 5 gallons
11/11 they are exploding with growth under the fc6500! Iv been trying to dial in how much light they need in my 4.5x4.5 grow tent. Iv upped it to the hash mark just under 75% so far at 22 inches from the top of my canopy with no burning.
All I can say is the light is amazing and worth it over old blurples I was running.
I realize when you hit 75% on the dimmer it jumps to 100% power draw (tested with wattage meter)
So you can run 100% at 24 inches just fine, atleast I was.
First day of flower for me. I'm excited to see what it can do!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.