* Eagle Star LED Photocell sensor turns light on at dusk and off at dawn automatically, which is saving a lot of energy and is convenient without the need for manual operation.
* The photocell is AC 120-277 input voltage, 50/60Hz, and threaded diameter 1.06 inch. The operating level of the photocell is 10~20Lx on and 30~60Lx off which is great for controlling outdoor area lights, post lights, porch lights, yard lights, floodlights, entry lights, driveway, and walkway lighting.
* The photocell sensor is easy to install. Place screw thread of the switch in the knockout hole and fasten with rubber gasket and zinc alloy lock-nut. The swivel base can be positioned at the precise spot, focusing light on where you need it to be is effortless.
* The 120-277V photoelectric switch sensor is UL listed to ensure quality and your safety. Heavy-duty body and IP65 waterproof protect the sensor against weather elements such as rain and dust.
* Power consumption: 2W
* On/Off level: 10-20LUX ON ; 30-60LUX OFF
* Anti-interference delay: 120s (on/off)
* 120-277 V AC 50Hz/60Hz
* UL approved
* IP level: IP65
* Qualified with UL, cUL
* Dimensions(LxWxH): 3.3"x1.9"x1.3"