* Eagle Star LED ESF8800B 880W is exactly the same as ESF8800 but doesn't have an LCD display. It can dim with dimmable knob, and wifi controll with the controller, and it can controll 100 pcs ESF8800B at once.
**ESF8800B input voltage is 100-277VAC, which is available for 110VAC , 120VAC 220VAC and 240VAC;
* It delivers powerful 2464 μmol/s PPF output in the 880W class and high-efficacy 2.8-3.0 μmol/J that helps you effectively optimize plant growth, enhances the quality, and cuts operational costs. The body of the light is crafted from the strongest grade Aluminum alloy and engineered for maximum durability.
* ESF8800B also has 4 tunable spectrum options: V1, V1+UV&IR, F1, and F1+UV&IR. V1 spectrum offers a balanced blue and red wavelength essential for the vegetative stage. F1 offers an appropriate amount of deep red which, stimulates extra photosynthesis for the blooming. When your plants approach the flowering stage, adding a few UV or IR LEDs would be very effective at promoting robust stem growth, proper node spacing, and more flowers.
* Footprint: 4ft*4ft/ 5ft*5ft/ 6ft*6ft
* Full Spectrum 720W
Full Spectrum + Red 780W
Full Spectrum + UV + IR 820W
Full Spectrum + Red + UV + IR 880W
* Samsung + Osram
* Efficacy: 2.8-3.0 μmol/j
* Fahold & Sosen Driver
* Bar QTY: 8pcs + 2pcs UV + IR
* Full Spectrum + Red + UV + IR
* Input voltage: 100-277V 50Hz/60Hz
* 0-10V/APP/WIFI/Computer/Control Table+J12
* Certificate: CE RoHS ETL cETL
* 5 Years Warranty
* indoor plants
* ornamental plants
For this price, I think it works very well! Very good service, makes me feel warm
Great light!!! Extremely bright and well worth the money. Noticed a considerable difference in my plants within hours of it turning on. Love the dimmable feature. Light fits perfectly in a 4x4 tent. Does not put off a lot of heat.
from the start all around great exp. love the light and customerservice was so nice. thanks guys.
Eagle Star LED has one of the best in class warranties
DIMMABLE. No point in blasting your seedlings at full power. I used to use a small led bulb until it was ready. Now I have the option to dim.
daisy chainable - for when i expand
modular driver - so I can leave the driver out of the tent (personal preference)
I'm a hobbyist. I understand ph (buy a quality ph pen folks, and storage solution!!), grow mediums, importance of genetics, etc. I'm not someone (i appreciate those who do because I rely on your knowledge) who fully understands (down to the science) par, ppfd,umols and such. I say this because if you don't use quality seeds, calibrate your ph pen, etc. you're only as good as that. catch my drift? from all the online reviews/sentiment re: Eagle Star LED's newer lights, this is perfectly suited for where I am at growing.
It’s everything you will need... Highly recommended. My wife loves it in her garden.