* Eagle Star LED ESF8800B 880W is exactly the same as ESF8800 but doesn't have an LCD display. The fixture can not be used separately, it has to go with ESF8800. Click here to view the ESF8800 LED Grow light.
* It delivers powerful 2464 μmol/s PPF output in the 880W class and high-efficacy 2.8-3.0 μmol/J that helps you effectively optimize plant growth, enhances the quality, and cuts operational costs. The body of the light is crafted from the strongest grade Aluminum alloy and engineered for maximum durability.
* ESF8800B also has 4 tunable spectrum options: V1, V1+UV&IR, F1, and F1+UV&IR. V1 spectrum offers a balanced blue and red wavelength essential for the vegetative stage. F1 offers an appropriate amount of deep red which, stimulates extra photosynthesis for the blooming. When your plants approach the flowering stage, adding a few UV or IR LEDs would be very effective at promoting robust stem growth, proper node spacing, and more flowers.
* The commercial growers can sync 50 pieces of ESF8800B lights with one ESF8800 and control them simultaneously. In other words, these 50 fixtures act as workstations and ESF8800 as a master. The growers only need to control the master to make the stations work together. No matter which spectrum, lighting level, or any light cycle you set on ESF8800, the ESF8800B lights can complete the same work.
* Footprint: 4ft*4ft/ 5ft*5ft/ 6ft*6ft
* Full Spectrum 720W
Full Spectrum + Red 780W
Full Spectrum + UV + IR 820W
Full Spectrum + Red + UV + IR 880W
* Footprint: 5ft*5ft
* Samsung + Osram
* Efficacy: 2.8-3.0 μmol/j
* Fahold & Sosen Driver
* Bar QTY: 8pcs + 2pcs UV + IR
* Full Spectrum + Red + UV + IR
* Input voltage: 100-277V 50Hz/60Hz
* 0-10V/APP/WIFI/Computer/Control Table+J14
* Certificate: CE RoHS ETL cETL
* 5 Years Warranty
* indoor plants
* ornamental plants
The lights provide a good range of lighting and are functional
By far the best led light for the money.
Runs cool , adjustable
I really love this light so far. I growing tomatoes and other vegetables. Tomatoes don’t really require that much light. But I’ve grown them before and they are doing 2x better under this light. It’s super bright and covers a 4x4 tent with ease. It actually takes up most of the tent.
The LED fixture doesn't put off much heat, the frame of the fixture is sleek yet it has a good coverage space. Bright LEDs, the plants seem to love the spectrum. I don't have a par meter to test the lumens on the lights but so far my plants are loving them. Definitely recommend getting them if you're looking for a strong LED light.
This light easily covers a 4x4 area. Very nice color of the light. Looks like daylight. The dimmer function is awesome.