* GREAT PERFORMANCE – This high-quality and powerful high bay light gives off industry-leading illumination! With up to 140 lumens per watt, this is easily one of the highest-performing lights in the industry. On top of all this, this light comes with an optional reflector cover to provide up to 20% uplight!
* FAST & EASY INSTALLATION - The effortless 2-minute installation process will save you the headaches and frustration that other light installations cause. Preinstalled Hook makes installation easy. Simple replacement for existing lights or for new installation. M10 threads for alternate install. This will save you time and energy to work on other projects!
* STRONG AND DURABLE – This amazing ETL & DLC Premium certified lamp features IP65 certified water-resistant and dustproof design. Its commercial-grade, durable properties make it the toughest and most versatile light on the market. Never worry about this product being damaged from outdoor weather conditions!
*BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DESIGN – The low profile design makes this high bay light the most unique and beautiful product on the market. This professional, stylish, and unique look offers its customers a supreme lighting experience
* 5 YEAR WARRANTY – No harmful substances, no radiation, 100% environmentally friendly, 100% safe, and easy to install. Eagle Star LED persists in product quality and provides you a 5-year warranty. Please contact us if any issue, we’ll reply within 24 hours.
* Rated Power: 100W/150W/200W/240W/300W
* Aluminum housing with matte black finish
* Emits 140lm/W of 5000K
* 100-277V/200-480V AC50Hz/60Hz
* 0-10V Dimmable available
* Microwave motion sensor available
* Lifespan 50000 hours
* ETL cETL & DLC Premium certified
* Five-year warranty
* Waterproof IP65 rated
* Farm Shop
* Exhibition Hall
installed 2 of these in my barn, and it's all i needed. it's perfectly adequate to light up the entire area. the bean patter is very nice and wide , it covers very well with no major hot spot. the included hangers made it a snap to hook to the rafters, and they came with a cord so you can plug them into an outlet. had them up in 30 minutes. note i didn't use the dim feature as it requires additional wiring and i didn't need it.
perfect for what i needed.
I bought the 150W version. I like the power output and color temperature. I mounted two at a height of 9 feet above a 2 car garage floor and it was unacceptably bright in my peripheral vision. I had to raise it to 12 feet to keep it out of my eyes. These lights only work if you have a high ceiling. 14 feet and higher works. 12ft height is the bare minimum. Below that it becomes very annoying and uncomfortable.
I chose this to replace my failing 8’ Fluorescent lights. My shop is 18’ ceiling and it is 25’ x 30’. The LED is hung a few inches below the ceiling and the light dispersement hits all 4 walls. The installation was super easy. I had considered replacement 8’ LED fixtures; however, I believe this is one of the best options for amateur installers, and am pleased with my decision. As I loose additional 8’ Fluorescent lights, my plan is to add another 240 Watt LED. I’m very pleased with this light for my application, and will definitely be looking to purchase another one in the future.
I looked at lights for my girlfriends barn (24x60) for several weeks and decided to go with the 100W light knowing that I would need 3-5 more lights depending on how much light there was. This was installed on a 12' rafter to shine down on the entrance and one stall and she was happy with it but thought we would need 5 more. We waiting until it was totally dark and turned it on and she was shocked at how bright it was. The chickens started coming out of the coop thinking it was day time again which made her giggle. We decided on 3 more lights for the rest of the barn but we might go with the 150W ones and move this one to a shed.
I really feel these are quality lights and the price was $10 less then the others that I was looking at so I will be getting 3 more for the barn. The packaging was fantastic and I really liked the screw as a final safety.
Shop is 24x40 with 12 ft walls. Lights are mounted at about 13 ft off the ground. Very bright. We used 3 and it is perfect. Very bright and no shadows in the corners. My walls are white, ceiling is white, so that helps with the brightness. Did I mention how bright these lights are?