* Eagle Star LED photocell sensor is UL listed to ensure quality and your safety. Being UL listed qualifies this photocell sensor for a wide range of residential and commercial lighting applications such as outdoor area lights, parking lot shoebox lights, street lights.
* Unlike traditional thermal photocells (with a bi-metal piece looking through the window), this new electronic model has a repeatable set point that does not drift during the life of the product. It has a much faster reaction time and works better with LED and induction light fixtures due to its ability to withstand high inrush current.
* The photocell sensor inside senses sunlight and automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn. The turn-lock design makes it easy to remove and install if replacement is needed. Standard prongs ensure this sensor could be used with any standard twist-lock receptacle.
* Works with standard NEMA turn-lock receptacles commonly found on dusk to dawn type barn or post lights. A built-in 5-second time delay feature avoids false triggers such as car headlights, lightning, or another temporary light source.
* The photocell is AC 120V 60Hz, 208-277V 50 Hz, 1000W Tungsten, 1800VA Ballast; incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high-pressure sodium, and CFL compatible. The user manual is available for download in the Technical Specification section in the lower right of this page.
* 120-277 V AC 50Hz/60Hz
* On/Off level: 16Lx On / 24Lx Off
* Anti-interference delay: 5-20s (on/off)
* UL approved
* IP level: IP65
* Qualified with UL, cUL
* Dimensions: φ84 x 66mm