Frequently Bought Together
* Eagle Star LED ESF8800 880W is one of the most advanced foldable LED grow lights for indoor plants. It is the first grow light that offers Spectrum Tunable, Timer, and dimming without a controller.
**ESF8800 input voltage is 100-277VAC, which is available for 110VAC , 120VAC 220VAC and 240VAC;
* ESF8800 delivers powerful 2464 μmol/s PPF output in the 880W class and high-efficacy 2.8-3.0 μmol/J that helps you effectively optimize plant growth, enhances the quality, and cuts operational costs. The body of the light is crafted from the strongest grade Aluminum alloy and engineered for maximum durability.
* ESF8800 integrated LCD display shows the selected spectrum, actual wattage, PPF value, and more! There are two turning knobs placed on top of the screen. Twisting left will set the lighting schedule to 6/12/14/ 16/18hrs per day, turning right will adjust the brightness at your desired level from 100% -30%.
* Available with 2 easy detachable UV/IR LEDs panels, you can expect to have 4 tunable spectrum options: V1, V1+UV&IR, F1, and F1+UV&IR. V1 spectrum offers a balanced blue and red wavelength essential for the vegetative stage. F1 offers an appropriate amount of deep red which, stimulates extra photosynthesis for the blooming. When your plants approach the flowering stage, adding a few UV or IR LEDs would be very effective at promoting robust stem growth, proper node spacing, and more flowers.
* The commercial growers can sync 50 pieces of ESF8800B lights with one ESF8800 and control them simultaneously. In other words, these 50 fixtures act as workstations and ESF8800 as a master. The growers only need to control the master to make the stations work together. No matter which spectrum, lighting level, or any light cycle you set on ESF8800, the ESF8800B lights can complete the same work.
* ESF8800 along with its 50 followers is featured with balancing dampers. These are simple mechanisms that allow you to adjust fixtures to any angle you want.
When you're going to buy LED grow lights, there are many different factors to consider before determining what is best, such as PPFD, Light Spectrum, PAR, Lux, Footprints, Wattages, Intensity etc, it seems very complicated. Actually, it's not hard as you thought!
This blog " HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST LED GROW LIGHTS FOR INDOOR PLANTS? " will be very helpful for houseplant owners to choose the best led grow lights for indoor plants, it's really amazing! Click here >>>>>
* Footprint: 4ft*4ft/ 5ft*5ft/ 6ft*6ft
* Full Spectrum 720W
Full Spectrum + Red 780W
Full Spectrum + UV + IR 820W
Full Spectrum + Red + UV + IR 880W
* Samsung + Osram
* PPE: 2.8-3.0 μmol/j PPF: 2464 μmol/S
* Fahold & Sosen Driver
* Bar QTY: 8pcs + 2pcs UV + IR
* Full Spectrum + Red + UV + IR
* Input voltage: 100-277V 50Hz/60Hz
* 0-10V/APP/WIFI/Computer/Control Table+J12
* Certificate: CE RoHS ETL cETL
* 5 Years Warranty
* indoor plants
* ornamental plants
Great service, outstanding value for the money. This is my second light like this, now with two lights in my grow tent getting all of the seedlings ready for the garden 👨🏻🌾
This grow light is working great for me! I love the dimmable feature; brightness; whiteness and so do my plants ( basil, parsley, rosemary and thyme)
I am very happy about this product. I brought my red bell pepper plant inside, last fall and used the LED grow light and it produced more red peppers and I was able to replant it outside this year and it is growing more red peppers. I was able to grow red peppers, from the same plant, for two years, so far.
I just got this new LED Grow light in hopes of finding the best light with the largest foot print to cover the most plants with the fewest lights and least electricity. This Eagle Star LED commercial LED Grow light is perfect for home growers. It is very bright and very large thanks to its new design. It is super quite and makes no noise at all like lights with fans do. It can be daisy chained with other lights. I can use this light for my clones thanks to its built in dimmer. I plan on purchasing several more of these lights to replace my other lights that are not as efficient. I definitely recommend this light with five stars. It is a great value and is well built,
Great light. Does what it says it does. I have it in a 4x4 tent supplemented with two and its bright as all hell in there. Had to get glasses so I can do maintenance inside.
For those who say it keeps blowing their fuses as soon as you plug it in. Replace the break in your main circuit breaker. Mine did the same thing and I discovered the breakers do weaken over time...especially if it's been flipped quite a bit beforehand. I replaced the breaker and all was well.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.